Thursday, March 28, 2013

Glowing..





A million hearts, but you're the only one
Who lights it up like I'm glowing in the dark!
I'm in your heart, you're the only one
Who lights it up like I'm glowing in the dark!

This is my confessional
Seven seconds till I hit the ground
But you saved my life!
Now I feel indestructible
So protected when you're around
Yeah, you saved my life!

That's ma bish yo <3 br="">



On Me (right)
(PRISS) Lem Clutch in nude (store closed)
[ glow ] studio necklace - heart
7891 Cage Bracelet in silver
Truth Hair - Nydia
erratic fishnets in thin white
JD Heels - Cruel - Collab88
Flirt Lips - Juiced Up nude
MONS Rigged Mesh - Draped Dress - The Zodiac
MG - Necklace Keshi Pearl Heart
RO - Briar Bow - Usagi

On Delia (left)
Truth Hair - Cheyenne
Skin - glam affair zara
 Gos angelina peeptoe Heels
Lipgloss - pink acid diva lip gloss
MONS Rigged Mesh - Draped Dress - The Zodiac
RO - Clutch Black
Necklace - Maxi Gossamer - Giselle Opal Set

No comments:

Post a Comment