Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I got soul, I'm so wasted..



Started off with a glass of red wine
Cheap champagne it trickles down my spine.
I gotta say i'm lookin good
I'd hit on myself if I could
I could use another round
So I could really get on down
I got soul, I'm so wasted.




Poses - Jake - Hybrid 08 by D.Luxx
Me - marukin [rouge] movie at skid row

On Jake
kal rau Casual Blazer M2
Amerie Mesh Skinny Pants in dark
[ h ] Trail Boots
skin - Belleza - Jacob from Men's Dept. (previous)
Tattoo - Blackfeet - To The Ends Of The Earth
Pekka - Peircing JOJ
N-Creation Metallic Cholocate Necklace
Hair - Exile AJ
[JP]:dsg Liberation Clock - watch
Utopiah Pierced Knuckles Skull
not so bad Curtis suspenders
Stretched Ears - Mandala

On Me
Peqe Wooly Cardigan in black
Hair - Lelutka Ariel
RYCA Necklace Crown in gold
Spiked Mouse Cap here
T-Whore Lolita Top
Little Pricks - Kismet Tattoo here
NS:: Cyber Fashion Booties (part of outfit)
NS:: Cyber Fashion Mesh High Waist Shorts - with belt (part of outfit)
erratic Fishnets wide in bronze
skin - al vulo - Ramona fatale
Pididdle Manicure Set

No comments:

Post a Comment