Sunday, March 24, 2013

If You Were A Stone..




Some nights you're a photograph fading in my memory
Some days I feel you on my skin
We're trading silence
There are words that seem to steal our breath
And I just dream about your lips

I wish that we could both find a simple way just to make it by
Right now I'm alright if you're just fine..



Pose D.Luxx Situations 08
Stool - The Loft - Barrel Stool

TP!B Dripping Rivet Necklace, Slygal Necklace
Onyx Wear - LUCiDO Nails with rings - new hud
Essences - beauty marks
skin - rehab
Vestigium - Little Lamb Tattoo
Hair - eep 001 here
Tee*fy Elyse Wrapped Tucked Tank - Collab88
villena tucked up jeans in blue-gray
PP - Rock Leather Studds Bracelet - Fashion Week (previous)
JD - Cruel Heels - Collab88
:OW: Cigarette (not for sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment