Monday, April 19, 2010

Workin' the chair :)


I absolutely love love love photables!! This one was a freebie from TUFT - they actually have a bunch of dollarbies in the store, so make sure you check them out..not sure how long they will be there.

..been a little while since my last post..and I do miss it. I have been a bit busy in rl now that the warmer weather is here. I have finally come out of hibernation and it feels great! Every spring I am amazed at how much of a positive affect the sunshine has on me!

Today I am going to be posting just a few random outfits from Crazy - love that shop.

I am in such a bootie mood these days..kind of my middle ground between the boots I have been wearing all winter and the summer sandals (which I am not 100% ready to wear all the time yet). There are some great booties out right now.
In the first pic are shoes from House of Fox..they have a new location now, and when I was checking it out, I found these awesome booties :) They come in 2 versions.


I think I have pretty much everything from Mons now...finished up my collection last night :D
The pieces are so fun and very reasonably priced! Shown here are the Elegant Bracelet in pink and the Necklace Moonlight in magenta.


Garage has some new jewelry out...awesome chunky pieces that can be worn with both casual or high fashion outfits. I am wearing the gem 03 set..although u cant really see the earrings behind my hair. They do peek out when my hair moves, but you cant see them in the pics unfortunately. Boots are from Kitties Lair and havent pulled them out from my intentory in a while but went perfect with my look. Great boots, well made and nice texture...



This cutey dress from *crazy* is called the Mys Dress..and comes in a fatpack of 3 colours..black, red, and gold. Her dresses have such beautiful design and texture (and always fit so nicely).


These booties are from :::Mine!!! and are called the Tally shoe. They come in a number of colors..shown here are the black version. SO cute! They have little rhinestone detailing on the back which I love :)

Da booties...
House of Fox
Kitties Lair
:::Mine!!
Song for today..well songs - two cause its been a while hehe

Firstly..I don't know by Erika - nice upbeat tune :)




Miles Fisher - This must be the place...a cover by Talking Heads ..this one is addicting lol..cant stop listening to it - cute video too :D except the end catches ya by surprise lol..so cover those eyes if you are feeling prudish! lol



What I am wearing..Sisely

Outfit 1
Mons Earring Dama Pink
Mons Necklace Moonlight Magenta
House of Fox - Angyness Hells in Black
*Crazy* Strange Outfit
Hair - [rQ]
Ear Candy - Simple green Onyx Triple ring
(NS) Rock n Rolla Guitar Necklace
Tats - Pop Fuzz & Mons
Skin - Belleza Group Gift (Elle) 250L to join
[kiLiebe] Bandit! Star Gloves

Outfit 2
*crazy* Babydoll Dress
*kl* Ankle Boots London
*Crazy* Golden Brazelet (gift)
*just me* Legging
Gems 03 Earrings and necklace from .:::Garage:::.
!mpS! Armwarmers and nails
Hair - .:Ari:.
Mons bella Ring
Belleza Skin

Outfit 3
Gloves - Gwen Outfit Glam Affair
*crazy* Mys Dress
::Mine!!! Tally Shoe
Hair - Action Womens Hair
*JD* Bracelet
Mons Bella Ring
Mons Earring *Dama Black
Mons Necklace Moonlight Grey
Skin Belleza
::::IrUrU Butterfly Tattoo



No comments:

Post a Comment