Monday, April 26, 2010

From Morning into night..(part 2)

I orginally wanted to combine my previous post and this one together..but realised as I was posting the pics that it was just WAY too long...so figured I would add a part 2. So here it is..

After a long day of lounging in the sun..I aquired a nice tan :) But now it is time to get ready to go out and "hit the town" and I mean literally the town lol. Drinks are on me, as long as no one partakes in any karaoke! haha :-P

I just found this skin by fluke as I was wandering around the Ninth Rua Shopping Strip - so so so pretty :D The designer of JeSyLiLO mentioned that she will be releasing a new line of skins soon, and a opening a new mainstore - something to look forward to!


These pics are also taken in the Coldwater Wilderness Camper - mirror from Mudhoney Glam Closet Set and the chair is a group gift from LP2 Interior here.

In honor of the Trailer Park Boys, and my hometown..figured I would share this tune from The Classified (from Halifax and filmed in Halifax - yay!)..hope you enjoy it!





What I am wearing..
[Gos] DARE Bootie
Gloves Glam Affair (Gwen Outfit)
*Boom* Skinny Plastic Door Knockers
*Crazy* Kiss overall (top only)
*Crazy* Rock Leggins - New!
GrungeInk Rocker Tat - underwear only
JeSyLiLO MoOon *Burn* Skin
Jasha Verandi Bangles
LaVie "Good Morning babe" Smoke kills
Paper Couture Faceted Diamond Necklace
Ploom (deviant kitties) Hair Telephone in Blonde

2 comments: