Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Playing Hookie!


What a perfect day for playing hookie! Project Themeory inspired me to do this post..such fun "school" outfits this week...I haven't incorporated many of them here since they have been blogged so much these past few days, I tried not to over do it. That doesn't mean I don't love em tho! :)




I would so wear these sneaks from COCO in real life..how cute are they!


..love this group gift from Arisaris - these overalls are such a nice gift! You can grab it at the mainstore, just be sure to join the group :) cuteness!


These heeled sneaks from Ninety Nine are so adorable, and laces are color change for more options :D so great for mixing and matching.



I wanted to include something a little more chic so hope I achieved that here..
As always Maitreya shoes never disappoint, and I can usually find a way to work them into any outfit. The bag is from tres blah, and I just love it with this..now only if it had money in it for me..then I would go shopping! xD I dunno how chic the pencil in my mouth is, but I just couldn't part with it, lol.




I thought this outfit from [Soup] was so adorable when I saw it, and I was right :D I did have some fitting issues with the bottom part..I guess my friends are right to tease me about me huge arse lol Anyway..I did manage to get it to work after all :D


Song for the day...Uffie Pop the Glock - enjoy!

The majority of my time is spent adding links to each post..so I have decided to include a list of my slurls on the sidebar of the blog instead of adding links every time. I want to be able to blog more often, and this will save a lot of time so I can!

Because I just added these links from my own notes..some might be outdated at the moment. I have started checking them to make sure they are accurate but I haven't made my way through them all yet, so please be patient with me :D That said, if anyone knows of any that are not valid, please don't hesitate to send me an IM in world. I will be happy to send you the proper landmark and will fix the slurl accordingly :)

Thanks guys!
xo
Sis

In all pics
*Boof* Pencil in mouth
[Soup} So! Black - gloves
Jewelry - P! and NSD
Hair .:Ari:.
Glasses - Duboo* (previous gift)
Skin Curio
.:Naive:. Double Socks (except last outfit)

Outfit 1
*COCO* Wedge Sneaker
*League* Thermal Skirt
Beetlebones Freebie Blazer (in store)
RED Wub Plaid Bag
"P!" Stutter Earring
SF Design tie with white collar
*COCO* Sleeveless Blouse
Keyboard Ring from AddiCt (Project Themeory)

Outfit 2
o! Basic Tube Bra in Teal
Overalls - Arisaris Group Gift (join group to buy)
GrungeInk Rocker Tat
Vinyl Necklace from Salsa!
Sixty Nine Converse Sneaks

Outfit 3
*Boom* cuffed Socks
ChiChi Pumps from Maitreya
*Crazy* Grey Leather Jacket
Bangles - Armidi Gisaci
-tb- Ruffle Purse
fri. Loop Necklace
P! Labyrinth Earring
*Boom* Ms. Popular Skirt (Project Themeory)
Top - Emery

Outfit 4
Outfit - [Soup] SAki* lonely
Shin Boots - *League*

Photable by Tuft





1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am personally always looking for great fashion in SL. I visited League recently and purchased the thermal dress. The fabric is surprisingly detailed. I had to go back for more! Great post :)

    ~Oryiah

    ReplyDelete