Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Spring Day..

Just a quickie post today..
I am feeling in a "springy" mood - the weather has been so beautiful lately, and the flowers are starting to show life :)


Maitreya Hair..Milla (with bangs) color change band - TONS of options!

New Baiastice skin! :)

I have been a good girl this week (so far, lol) so I bought me a new pair o' shoes! These flats are new at Shiny Things..and come in an assortment of color combinations. I love 'em - so cute. There is also a pair of blue ones as a group gift out right now in the store. The flower in my mouth is from Lostwood..lots of freebie and dollarbies so make sure you check it out! My necklace is new by Skream, it is a chain and bead necklace that drops low in the front, and also in the back. Also wearing feet around my neck thanks to *jd*:D

The song for the day is "Spring Again" by Biz Markie..this is just another example of how diverse my music taste it :D I love kickin' it old school! This really takes me back...




Have a great day everyone! :)

What I am wearing (Sisely)..
Heels - Pixel Mode Baby T's
MonS Elegant Bracalet in Pink
*Boom* Skinny Plastic Door Knockers Earrings in Purple
White Flower in mouth from LostWood - freebie
Hair - Maitreya
Meriken & Co. - Doya Dress
**en svale** free knee socks (pink)
Skin - LAQ

Ring - Red Blitz Red & Black from Esel s (zombie hunt)
Zimmy Flats from Shiny Things - new!
*Crazy* Socks from Guardian Outfit
LoQ Caffe Latte Hair in Dark Blonde
Ibizarre Nail Polish
Izzie's Lily Bracelet
*jd* Pearl Necklace feets
[skream] Sylvanas Bead & Chain Necklace
White Flower in mouth from LostWood - freebie
{SMS} Pocket Dress
Skin - Baiastice

2 comments:

  1. Great look and thanks for the trip down memory lane with Biz Markie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..I am behind the times..never saw any of my comments..thanks! Yes, it is always fun to remember the good times! :D

    ReplyDelete