Friday, April 9, 2010

All you 80s babies..pffft..you dont know what you're missing!

In honor of an 80's event I am Djing tonight at the Onyx Mall Street Fair (8 - 10pm slt tonight), I put together an 80s inspired fun outfit - check it out :)
Got 3 tunes for you today - some of the tunes I am gonna be playing tonight. I just couldnt choose one! Jungle Brothers - I'll House You..not the best quality, but remember it is from the 80s..
Secondly, Don't Rock The Boat by Midnight Star and Whodini, and last, but not least..The Message, by Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five :) The best thing is that these tunes still get me on my feet, dancin' ! good times..(scroll to the bottom for the videos)

oh the ghetto blaster..lol..it comes with the shoulder animation and face expression, so fun. It's from Xstreet here. These sunglasses from Balkanik actually change color while u are wearing them - love 'em.

Pink Inc (P!) has some awesome emo/fun jewelry to check out..I am wearing the Digweed Necklace (mixed tape) - so adorable - and the Twitch earrings in Pink..not sure how much of them you can see but they are hawtt.

..the sneaks are awesome and come in 2 styles - 149L for both together :D




Enjoy the tunes! xD







ok..now on to my outfit...

salsa! vinyl necklace (1L)
Mad About...Belly Ring
[SIKK] mini Drumworks vinyl in mouth (from Xstreet here only 10L)
P! Digweed Necklace
P! Twitch Earring in pink
mPS! Short Top Black
mPS! Micro Skirt
.:Naive:. Double Socks Black
Iren Skin
Sunglasses and Sneakers from Balkanik (check out the other streetwear)
KL* Legwarmers
mPS! Hearts Tattoo
-Grunge Ink- Rocker Tat
Fabulous Record Bag
Ghetto Blaster (only 50L from here)


No comments:

Post a Comment