Thursday, March 8, 2012

Somebody I used to know..




Now and then I think of when we were together
Like when you said you felt so happy you could die
Told myself that you were right for me
But felt so lonely in your company
Bit that was love and its an ache I still remember

But you didn't have to cut me off
Make out like it never happened
And that we were nothing
But you treat me like a stranger
And that feels so rough

Now you're somebody I used to know..




[Cynful] Chichi Lace Yellow Top
Torn Open Ass Leather Skirt from Deetalez
Villena Polkadot leggings
LaGyo Shield Ring
LiNe Broken Pearl Necklace
[shade throne] Lip ring
[ glow ] bitterness earrings
KristicA Leopard Tattoo
Lace Gloves in yellow from Coloreta's
N-Core FEMME Heels
Beauty Killer - Disco Shadow - Gold
Hair - Yuna's Hair -60-
vive9 Liquid Liners - think goldrod
Mstyle Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment