Monday, March 26, 2012

Capt' I am!

Every spring we wanna be a sailor! 
The new captin outfit from AMD, and hair from Truth suit the bill perfectly...

 

..spent my share of nights at the Lower Deck in Halifax getting into the drinks to this song, lol. parteeeeh! This show mighta been from before my time but I wouldn't be surprised if that was me screamin' in the background lols.




Captin Outfit - AMD (top and capris) - new!
Hair - Truth - new!
Arch Boots from HOF
TP!B - Live Your Life Necklace
je suis - voyante ring gemstones and asymetrique bracelet
Le Primitif Ribbon Ring
glow studio Dip Dye Chain Earrings and Bracelet
Eyeshadow - EyeLure Wild Eyes Multi (red orange green blue)
:OW: ViViD2 Mesh Eyes and Babydoll Lashes
Dreamcatcher Tat in Blue from "w"
Allo Sailor Bag from Toxic Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment