Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On the move...

SO much is going on right now, with the Private Room, GSP opening up again, the whore event, March Mesh Madness, TFG, new Stuff in Stock...and so many others, I am like a kid in a candy shop :) Over the next couple days I will try to show you some looks with some of my faves.

..went to the private room yesterday and man was it jammed, but so worth it. I wish I could be more patient and wait out the rush but that's like flaunting a chocolate bar in front of a child and saying, wait...wait...not yet, lol. Well maybe not as cruel, but you get the idea. In this pic is the al vulo skin, which is hard to tell tbh because since I got firestorm I have been going a little nutty on the make up :) Also shown here is the MarieDoll hair - Kristy, paired with the group gift tights from KIM (4 colors included and comes with undies too) and previous lazy sunday, shine top in pink.



tuneeeeeeee




What I am wearing..
KIM - Shine Party Top
[PO] Nina Mini Sweater
KIM - Shine Leo Tights - group gift
DOLLipColor Hotpink *Tea Time*
Skin al vulo - Private Event
Ultraplatforms N-Core
Pearl Necklace - March Madness
slut Tat
Simplicite Urban Rings
epoque Deux Ring
GoK Wristband
Hair - MarieDoll - Private Event

No comments:

Post a Comment