Thursday, December 2, 2010

You make me feel so..

These Sevilla low boots from Nova are one of my favs right now - they go with literally everything! The coat is a group gift and definitely worth the trip - so cute. I am wearing the mens version since I got some meat on my bones, lol..and in the ladies version everything was just poppin out :-P I gotta say most things on sl are made for beanpoles and anyone bigger than a stick has to adjust either the item or change shape, so I was happy this came in 2 versions :)




Song for today..one of my fav mashups by Party Ben - check it out! you might feel like dancin' too! :)



What I am wearing (Sisely)

Lucente Coat Brown (group gift - free to join) here there are a few other freebies too
Reek - Cozy Mittens
Brown Leggings from Denim No. 30 outfit (veronica)
Spirit Store - Magelina Skirt2
Nova - Sevilla low boots in Espresso
Hat - *RibboN* Animal Casquette (from gatcha)
Moxie Socks (Maitreya)
Skin Lara
Make Up - Atomic 2.0 Victim Make Up (Eyes Only)
Hair - Maitreya
fri. Halter Vest
*LacieCakes* Symphony Necklace (in mouth)
*Linc* Ruffled Cuffs
*Boom* Wrong size Cardi - in white

No comments:

Post a Comment