Friday, December 3, 2010

Brrrrrr..

Well winter has arrived here in rl..we have snow and it is a tad chilly - just a tad, lol. I know Canada is sometimes criticized for its cold snowy weather, but I have to say...I love it! Not only is the snow beautiful, but there is nothing like dressing warm and cozy (and of course fashionable), heading outside and watching it fall..plus there is always the option of hot chocolate when you return :) Winter on sl is just as fun, lots of beautifully snowy sims, and adorably cozy outfits! 



I have to say I was so hesitant to let go of Emerald a few months ago, but the make up options definitely rock - rosy cheeks eye shadows and liners added over fav skins is the bomb! not so easy to see in these pics..but the eye shadow I am wearing from cheap make up is awesome :)




Kanye West - Coldest Winter..even though I was kinda turned off him for a while given his behavior at the awards, there is no denying his talent.




What I am wearing (Sisely)
D!va Fur Hat - Group Gift
Reek - Cozy Mittens
T.Whore Wool Leggings
Romantic Sweater - *DP* yumyum
D!va Hair - group gift
Skin - Curio
Atomic 2.0 Victim Make Up
SEY Layer's Boots
Tee*fy Spha's Big Warmer - TDR Blue

][AV][ Red Cape - Lucky Board
tram Leg Warmers 2
tram doctors bag (small)
Spirit Store - Long Leggings
LoQ Hairs Tequilla TDBR Exclusive
Cheap Make Up Bright Lights 6
Lara Skin - Aimee
[glow] studio Black Shadow Earring TDR Blue
Romantic sweater in navy from *DP* yumyum
J's Ankle Boots in red

..any questions please feel free to send me an IM in world! Have a great day - huggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment