Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Time to Give it up!

Well, I am "sort of" back from a hiatus from SL..and I definitely missed everyone! I had a lot of things going on in rl and just couldn't make it on sl, but hopefully my appearances won't be so sporadic from now on. :) fingers crossed!

Loving this Hat and leg warmers from tram..with the new clogs from Shiny Things..


Adorable earrings...also from tram and they come in 6 colors :) This skin is the hunt item from Lara Skin..added with black eyeshadow from {Z} I am also wearing the new shoes from Maitreya, Moxie, as I am sure you have seen all over the blogs lately.



Give It Up by The Goodmen..awesome tune - haven't heard this in a while..



What I am wearing (Sisely)

1.Modd. G Lori Gloves
tram fox fur hat
Hair - Truth
tram fox legwarmers
Shiny Things - Candy Clogs (new)
[glow] studio The Abyss Earrings
Skin [Al Vulo] Pin Up group gift found here
{Z} Black Eyeshadow
Shampooo Fur Vest
[Shade Throne] Heroin Bracelets
AMD Jennifer Dress
Happy FInds Tiger Dancer Necklace (Red Packet Hunt)

2.:OW: Waist-Hi Belt V2
T.Whore Neglige Colors Gray (new)
Hair - Truth
tram chiffon ribbon necklace
tram lips Earrings
Maitreya Gold - Moxie Coal (new)
Skin - Lara With Love From..
(WY) Cell Block Blazer
{Z} Black Eyeshadow




No comments:

Post a Comment