Monday, September 13, 2010

Stoofs..

some random stoof I have been wearing the last couple days..


I have now become one of my worst pet peeves, lol. Bum jeans..well more like bum hangin' out jeans..
To be perfectly honest, I love jeans with a low front, and to get ones I really like, they tend to hang out the other end too, lol. It is a sacrifice I am willing to make :) The jeans in these two outfits are from Cynful, called the Orange Jeans in both white and dark blue - love 'em!
My tat from Artilleri, I had almost since the beginning of my sl life, over 2 yrs ago, and I love it as much now as I did then. There are actually a few tats in store, all of which are worth checking out.


This is the new off the shoulder "Reloaded" dress from OW (COMING SOON), and comes with so many details - sculpty skirt, corset style back with prim knot, and beautifully designed sleeves. It is perfect on its own or matched with ur fav jeans :) OW has loads of new off the shoulder dresses atm, so be sure to check them out!



..loving the skinny jeans from So Many Styles. They are my fav skinny jeans and go with absolutely everything. Each pack contains ripped and regular versions depending on your preference :) Hair is from [Bellissimo] - cute styles in the store.



Song for the day:
DJ Gollum vs. Basslovers United - Narcotic
The video is a bit "cheesy" but I love the tune



What I am wearing (Sisely)..
Gwen Gloves - Glam Affair (from outfit)
SU! Tamy Top
Skin - Curio
Kookie City Wedges
Hair - BC322
Tat - Artilleri (upper)
Lower tat - bcbc Hunt Item
Jeans - Cynful Orange Jeans (white/blue)

Hair - Lelutka
[Cynful] Orange Bottom Jeans
[[SHADE THRONE]] El ROsario (black) necklace
[[SHADE THRONE]] Black Rider Bracelet
:OW: Bellerz Off Shoulder Laced Black (with sculpty skirt)
Shoes - PixelMode Babt T's
Skin - :N:* A urora

[MANDALA] 7LUCK Bracalets
{SMS} Skinny Jeans Ripped (blue)
Mstyle Dome Ring
Lara Skin
Tat- *Epic* Kawaii Starry Lazie Daise
Hair - Bellissimo (Hair Fair)
Boots - (Shiny Things)
*Crazy* Shock Dress
(NS) Rock n' Rolla Chain


No comments:

Post a Comment