Wednesday, December 7, 2011

We Found It..

Happy Wednesday! Shake off those mid-week blues and go shopping!
So I came across this cute shop called Aushka and picked up some really cute stuff! Shown here are the Opra Skirt and the Formade Suit. 


I did have to edit the skirt cause of the junk in my trunk but I could have easily made it smaller and no one would be the wiser, lol. That said, it only took a couple mins to move some things around and make it work. 

Necklace and earrings from the p!nk bandaid. I am a hugeeee fan of Candeebee Bade (Beezus - thank you girl!). A definite go see - check out her shop here. I am so picky when it comes to jewelry so when I say her stuff is stunning, it means a lot. Her jewelry is feminine and classy with a twist, and very detailed.






What I am wearing (Sisely)..
Aushka - Opra Skirt
Crazy - Debbie Dress Top
Damselfly Kioni Hair
Shoes - Baby T from [PM]
Skin - Laika Filthy
TP!B Knix Earring
TP!B Live Your Life Necklace
Mstyle Long Nails

Aushka - Formade Suit - Black
TP!B Knix Earring
TP!B Live Your Life Necklace
Mstyle Long Nails
Magika Hair - Distracted
Paradisis Hands Off Socks Cream
Amorous Galvanized Bracelet
Baiastice Ankle Boots - Nicki
Fishy Strawberry Geisha Belt
Skin - Laika II Filthy

No comments:

Post a Comment