Thursday, December 8, 2011

Gravity..

Cutie sweater dress from d.select! There are actually a couple out that I totally love but this one is my fave. I dunno if its the freshness of white or the snowflakes or the combination of the two, but I am eating it up :)

  ..and my favorite winter boots so far this season from MonS! I have a pair just like this in rl, and I can't wait to wear them! They are so adorable and have the perfect heel! :) I am all about the wedge.

Song for today - Gravity by Pixie Lott.
Lovin' on her voice.



What I am wearing..
d.select Long Winter Sweater from marketplace here
Hair - Mirai Style
Mstyle Long Nails
Diamond Lashes by sad designs
BodySteelfashion Chain Necklace
Skin - [PF] Elly
MonS Snow Boots in Cream
mandala Milky Way Bangles
tram - fur tipet offwhite

No comments:

Post a Comment