Thursday, June 23, 2011

So whatcha want?

Hey guys! Well, it is now officially summer here in Canada, and I am totally stoked! Sadly for my blog though, this means I won't be posting as often as I would like. As soon as school is finished, I will be living at my cottage most of the time. Yes, that means no internet, lol. Of course, I will still be around to feed my sl shopping addiction, just not as much. 
There are so many hot swimsuits coming out, pretty much daily, but I wanted to show you this dollarbie bikini from T. Whore. It's super hawt with gold-ish accessories!




Song for today..So What - Far East Movement...



What I am wearing (sisely)..
T.Whore Scandalouse Bikini Zebra (1L in store)
DeeTalez Wet Dress
[criore] kuwaii makeup
[addiCt] day tripper bag
[EY:NO] French Nails incl. rings
Skin - Lara
Bracelet Bry - Gold from RYCA
Earring - summertime flexible tassles from Yummy
(Yummy) Vintage camera necklace
Mstyle RIVEA Pumps Gold Panther
Hair - Truth Bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment