Tuesday, June 28, 2011

and I followed all the way..

Another day, another dollar spent on shopping! Most of this stuff I already had in my inventory..except..the new MStyle Rivea Heels in new colors - yay! I have to say I adore these shoes, and was kinda bummed there was no black or neutrals released, so now imma happy girl! Also, I picked up this White Teeth Scarf from Ah Flou for 1L. The store is closing so be sure to pop by and pick up some goodies before they are gone..








Ok, unfortunately this song doesn't have a proper video, but I just had to share it. It's called paradise by Binocular, and most of you probably don't know, Kevin Rudolf was in this band before he went solo and released, Let It Rock. Enjoy!



What I am wearing (Sisely)..

FAB.PONY "Chloe" Jeans Vintage
RYCA - Silver sterling Hoop Huge
Hair Action - Emily
League Chiffon Belt
Ah Flou White Teeth Scarf (1L in shop - store closing)
:OW: Anti-Flick Nails
Mstyle Rivea Pumps in Tan (new!)
Skin - al vulo
Luck Inc. Sinken Dress (top only)
Glue Ink Karma Tat
Bangles - Mons and Hermony

FAB.PONY "Chloe" Jeans Stone
Hair Action - Emily coal
League Chiffon Belt Black
Fishy Strawberry Neo-Romantic Blouse with corsage
Mstyle Rivea Pumps in Black new!)

No comments:

Post a Comment