Wednesday, March 9, 2011

..yay Mary!

..not much time for chatter today, just a random look with the Mary Skin (group gift) from Glam Affair! Check the notices in group, it's there. 

Also I just wanted to say, those of you who read my blog and like it - why not "become a toolbox"! Just click follow me on the side bar - and you will become a toolbox like me, lol. 




Dirty Mary by Djs from Mars..love this tune!



[bS] Dillio Shape (from my new store - belleritiS)
:OW: Makeup #9 Smokey
(Yummy) Mom Glasses - Feeling Sassy Black
Hair - Truth Adele
[[Shade Throne]] Studded Ring (group gift in store here - look for little box)
{mon tissue} Denim - 1929 Cigarette
{mon tissue} Joli Beaded Tunic
Skin - Glam Affair - Mary (group gift! in notices)
Maitreya Gold Shearling Boots
:OW: Feather Black Lashes
Emery Roxe Jacket
"p!" Metal Bow Ring
MANDALA Pearl Rain Bangles
Emery - Pyramid Belt
Sey Afghan Stole (neck) - texture change
fri. Loop Earrings in Red (can't see 'em much)

holding P.C; Shopping Bag - fall 08 Gifts (in store still)

Poses by belleritiS (second and third pic coming soon!) and K* Poses

..and as always feel free to send me an IM in-world - I love getting feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment