Monday, March 14, 2011

It's Our Time..

I went to the Fashion For Life Event in support of the American Cancer Society, and one item I really loved, was this Unforgetable lingerie set from Blacklace here..simply gorgeous!
The set includes stockings, garters, lace skirt prim, gloves (not shown) and some detailed bows for the front, on all clothing layers - love it :-)

I also wanted to feature some makeups from Elegant Epiffany (ee). This store is new to me but I am definitely impressed! The store is filled with unique shadows, lash layers and lipsticks - gorgeous vibrant colors which I love! There is a daily prize board for group members too so be sure to get included in that!
I will be blogging the makeups from chic Limited in one of my next posts - they are so nice - be sure to check them out here (called The Elementess). 

ee Noir sm (shadow)..

Onyx Wear Double-Flick Nails (black & white)..now released on marketplace here! The rings are detailed, fit perfectly for each size 0, 10, or 20, and love the black n' white alternating nail color! Great job Frankie :)


ee.Noir Harvarna Smoke (shadow)..

ee.L Lover (Lashes)..

ee. Noir Masque (shadow)..

Song for today...It's My Time by Scorcher..rapper from the UK



What I am wearing...

:OW: Double-Flick Nails (B&W)
Eye Makeup ee. M Doob Cat Flick
Hair - [e] Just in blonde
Lingerie - Blacklace Unforgetable Fashion for Life Vendor
[glow] bitterness earrings
Oshun Shoes from PIXELFASHION
Skin - Curio POUT
Shade Throne Black Rider Bracelet

ee Noir sm
ee Noir Masque
ee Noir Harvarna Smoke
ee L Lover (Lashes)

Poses by poses xbordeaux and belleritiS
Mudhoney Glam Girl photoble with poses

No comments:

Post a Comment