Friday, March 11, 2011

Hold My Hand..

Hello all..gonna be a quickie today...know u love them quickies, lol.


On a side note..as I am sure most of you heard of the earthquake in Japan, and the resulting Tsunamia warnings on the Pacific.
There is a fundraiser underway to raise money for all those affected. If you are a designer and want to participate please go to this website. Vendors will donate 100% of proceeds to this cause. If you are not a creator then make sure you stay posted so you can make a contribution to this cause once the fundraiser is up and running. I don't need to tell you that every bit counts...cause I am sure you know that already ;-)

I just had to include this video today...some MJ Hold My Hand with Akon..



What I am wearing..

:OW: Double- Flick Nails (coming soon!)
Shape - Dillio (belleritiS)
Skin - Lara Hurley
Elate! Silver Pocket Necklace from Seasons Hunt
*Linc* Diigii HIgh Skirt Red Metallic
Bitterness Earrings by [glow]
*Linc* Chemise Top Black
[Lelutka] Pow Pumps
[ m ] Knee Sheer Socks (Crimson)
[[Shade Throne]] Black Rider Bracelet
Hair - Lelutka

No comments:

Post a Comment