Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OW never disappoints!

I am excited about this post..aside from the HAWTTT dresses posted here (which I love)..I finally stole a moment to get Delia in some pics with me! yay! So nice to have her back..

Song for the day..a lil' Cobra Starship..enjoy!



ok..on to the good stuff..


I cannot praise this store enough - or the creator (s)..and I am not biased one bit - I swear.
In all honesty, these dresses speak for themselves..(although you know I will still add my 2 cents hehe)

The great thing about these dresses, is that they are so unique within themselves..similar cuts with varying textures. They are completely different - but equally sexy. I hope this post is done well enough to capture that. It is tough to pick a favorite. I love them all for different reasons..
It is probably difficult to see the detail on the hemline..but I promise you it is there :D


These thigh high fishnets are another new release from OW - also very sexy - the lace detail on the top and bottom are amazing.

I found a new shop this week - LoQ and bought this hair shown below called Chloe. It has the cutest bow on the top and can be worn in two ways..with or without the hair extensions. I actually bought other hair from there..but you will see those in an upcoming post..so cute :D

My earrings and heart tat in this pic are from MonS - lots of funky jewelry there, and be sure to check out the dollarbie section at the front of the store - so many goodies!

What WE are wearing..(yes, I snagged Delia for some pics - yay!)

Pic 1 (Delia)
OW Lucky Charm Dress
OW Thigh-Hi Black Fishnets (one leg)
Hair - Fri.day
Lelutka Saffron Pumps
Curio Skin
Pink Inc. Lovely Lady Earring

Pic 2 & 3 (Sisely)
OW Dirty! Dress
OW Thigh-Hi Black Fishnets
Mons* Desing Shine Red Earring (Dollarbie)
Lelutka Saffron Pumps in Red
Miau Haus Valen Hair
+Plus Studded Square Bangle
Skin - YS&YS
Rosary Tat from *SL*
Skream! eye studs

Pic 4 (Sisely & Delia)
see pic 1 for Delia
Sisely is wearing..
OW Little Zip Dress Pink
OW Thigh Hi Fishnets in Black
Mons Heart Tattoo and Earrings (see dollarbie section)
Hair - LoQ Chloe
Skin - Curio
White Gold Bangles from Armidi

Pic 5(Sisely)
OW Lightenin' Dress
Chunky Ribbon Boots from Shiny Things
Skream! eyecorner studs
Shade Throne bangles
Hair - (Dernier Cri) Amanda
(NS) Rock n Rolla Guitar Necklace
Logo Necklace "Fame" from Pink Inc.
Cake - Lashes
Belleza Skin
leatherskirt Garter Stockings from LG Design (Darkwatch outfit)


No comments:

Post a Comment