Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Typical Day...

I remember saying at one point, "..if only changing in real life was this easy" but in retrospect I think I was kidding myself. Yes, it takes only a second to change ur clothes, and it does require little to no effort to press a button (when sl isn't acting up) BUT last time I checked..I didnt have 35k outfits to choose from in real life, lol. In reality I am not a diva in rl with an endless closet - regardless if I feel that I am, lol.

Ok..today..United State of Pop 2009 by Dj Earworm..
This is my get ready song these days..so uppity and gets me motivated (not to mention dancing and singing while I am getting dressed)..hope you enjoy it as much as I do! It really is a great mash up..









What I am wearing (Sisely)..

Pic 1 & 2
Lara Skin
Armidi Gisaci - Delia Pump
Armidi Gisaci - Healing Giraffe Bangle
Top - Cashmere Risque Shirt (not available anymore)
Armidi Porta Corsico Bag
Fatale Earrings from Glow Studio
*Sheer* Leggings in Zebra
Hair - Iren
IBizarre Nails

Pic 3
same as above with
Corset - Shai Adrina Corset in Plum

Pic 4, 5 & 6
Meghindo's Time Dress Clutch
*KL* Large Creole Earrings in Gold
*Cashmere* Risque Shorts
!Nayar Zebra Shirt
Hair - Iren
*Sheer* Leggings in Zebra

All pics taken in Mud Honey's Glam Dressingroom



No comments:

Post a Comment