Thursday, November 7, 2013

TOOLBOXCHICKS HAS MOVED!

Ok sooo, been blogging for almost 5 years!! so crazy..
I can't believe how quickly time has flown by.
Anyways, I felt it was time to make some changes, and in doing so I have moved to wordpress.
I am super excited. It has been a long time coming.
As wordpress is still new to me, it is a work in progress. So bear with me.
I ask all of you to follow me at my new location, pleaseee. I would really appreciate it, plus if you were following me before, any new posts won’t show up on your feed or email until you do so.
I have only transferred posts from the past few weeks to wordpress. To view any of my previous posts, you will have to revert back to this site for the time being. 
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thanks so much!! xo I heart all yer faces! 

*To all my sponsors, I am in the process of updating the logos and links on my page, so I ask you to be patient with me. Thanks for all your support! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment