Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Cosmic Love..



The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart..

 I took the stars from our eyes, and then I made a map
And knew that somehow I could find my way back
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you..





Poses - Label Motion - Dana,

Chandelle Mesh Dress GG1
Wasabi Hair - Fay - Fameshed
EY:NO Dreamcatcher Necklace
[glow] Hatti Vatti Bracelet - SGB Gatchas
Skin - al vulo Ramona - TDR Fusion
AVOKI Headband in gold
Color.Me.H.O.F The Roman Bag in cream
illmatic Teena Jeggings
Studded Earrings from mijn boutique from TDR Fusion
Maitreya Jazz Boots in nude

Pink Acid Breeze Lipstick in latte - fi*fridays
Wippet and Bucket Enough of That Ring
Admiral Spicy Hummingbird Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment