Friday, June 15, 2012

Stand by me..

Maxi dresses are so popular this season in sl (and rl) and with good reason - comfy yet so pretty :) This is one of my faves, by Mons @ CHIC²..


..tried something a little different today - I made my own background in photoshop from scratch. yay ;) Usually I just modify one I already have ;)

song for today - funky mix of an oldie but goodie :)


MONS [Summer Love Collection] Maxi Dress in purple (CHIC² Event)
Sunshine Daisy Bridesmaid Bouquet here
Hair attachements - Baiastice - Billy, and [Loovus Dzevavor] Rose Bun
[AB] Dubai Bangles in turq/lemon
[AB] Palmero Necklace in teal
Maitreya Gold Bare Feet
Nemesis - Secret Clutch in teal (store closed atm)
(yummy) Crystal Cluster Ring - Druzy - new!
Tea Time BDE Magenta Lipcolors

Poses - (on left) Label Motion - Zaira: (on right) {pose maniacs}

No comments:

Post a Comment