Friday, May 4, 2012

The One..

I know I have been a little mute lately, and I really do apologise for that. The truth is sometimes I spread myself so thin with rl and sl and in order to keep up with my blog, it is sometimes difficult to actually talk! Kinda funny cause anyone who knows me knows what a chatterbox I am, lols.
I just want to take this opportunity to tell you all that I really do appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog. It really means a lot. This blog is my "baby" and I hope you never feel ignored!
If you like my blog and follow it regularly, please be a follower, be a toolbox, cause its really the only way I know you like what I post. 
Kisses to all who follow my blog and all the creators who think I am actually worthy of posting their stuffs!
Muaks! xxx Sis






RoTtEn DeFiAnCe - Opal Dress Black Reverse
Sopherian The Guardian Tattoo
TP!B SlyGal Earrings
Le Primitif Le Cheeky Bangles in Onyx
PixelFashion Spinal Collar Black
simplicite CurseMeOut Ring
vive9 Liquid Liners - blue spark
al vulo skin Leilani
Grayscale Lipstick from Tea Time
Mstyle Classic Nails
Mons Hair - Sarah
Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots
Thorn Bracelet and Ring by Cheeky

No comments:

Post a Comment