Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Night Away..

Ok so I am a bit behind the times, lol. I admit it.
I finally finally got Firestorm. For some reason on my other avi it wouldn't load, just open and crash. I realise now it coulda been the 130k inventory of Sisely's..bleh.
Anyhoo that's the past and now I am totally stoked to wear more mesh and more tat layers!



New Glitter Glam Pumps from Forever Young (available in a buncha colors too), jewellry from UR Dogs (blog wont let me use an ampersand, pfft.) and The P!nk Bandaid, new hair from D!va, and dress from Maai.



What I am wearing..
"Mina" Dress from Maai Black
:FY: Glitter Glam Pumps - NEW! 99L for GFW, also matching mini sequin dress 99L (not shown)
UandR Dogs - Twinky Pierced Earrings and Clair de lune Bracelet
TP!B - Dripping Rivet Necklace and TwoFaith Ring
Makeup - Flirt - Lip Smackers Cotton Candy from mp here
Coloretas SeQuiny Gloves in Pink
nylon leo tights from Deetalez
Tat - "W" dreamcatcher in black
Hair - d!va Kanon - new!
Skin - Novita Candie (promo)
:OW: ViViD2 Eyes and Babydoll Lashes
Poses - Glitterati and Maai (gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment